- Jeanne Mancini Speaks at the Supreme Court Ahead of the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization Oral Argumentsby Jeanne Mancini on December 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
I’m blessed to be the president of the organization that coordinates the largest annual peaceful human rights demonstration every year, the March for Life. Nearly 49 years ago – on The post Jeanne Mancini Speaks at the Supreme Court Ahead of the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization Oral Arguments appeared first on March for Life.
- It is Time for the Supreme Court to Overturn Roe and Caseyby Jeanne Mancini on November 29, 2021 at 12:30 am
RIGHTING THE WRONGS OF THE SUPREME COURT’S ABORTION RULINGS For decades, the Supreme Court has restricted states’ abilities to enact laws that protect unborn children and their mothers. +It is The post It is Time for the Supreme Court to Overturn Roe and Casey appeared first on March for Life.
- National Adoption Monthby Mackenzie Ng on November 9, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Did you know the month of November is National Adoption Awareness Month? At the March for Life, we celebrate the beauty of adoption. Adoption has a critical role in saving The post National Adoption Month appeared first on March for Life.
- Equality Begins in the Wombby Jeanne Mancini on October 27, 2021 at 3:00 pm
From our nation’s birth, our founders recognized the dignity inherent to all people, making each one of us equal in our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The post Equality Begins in the Womb appeared first on March for Life.
- One month. Two coasts. Three State Marches.by Jeanne Mancini on October 4, 2021 at 7:43 pm
Across the span of one month and two coasts, we hosted three incredible State Marches for Life in California, Virginia, and Pennsylvania—and our State March program is just getting started! The post One month. Two coasts. Three State Marches. appeared first on March for Life.